Friday, March 5, 2010

A Series of Very, VERY Important Letters

Sorry, I must interrupt this story for a bit of important business...

Dear Hickory Kist,
Sorry I spilled Dr. Pepper all over your floor... and I mean all over. Okay, so it was only by the fountain drinks. But now it's a sticky mess.
Sincerely,
A very sorry customer
Ps. The sandwich was delicious. Mmm.

Dear guy with white shoes,
Sorry I spilled Dr. Pepper all over your pants. I hope I did not get your white shoes. But thank you very much for providing floor clean-up help.
From,
A cute girl (You should have gotten my number...)

Dear Mrs. Triple T lady,
I am 26 yrs. old. Not 10. Jujube is definitely not my mom. But thanks for asking.
From,
A very confused customer

Dear Spanish Fork,
I'm sorry for almost killing myself due to the white truck blocking my view of the road. However, you'll be glad to know that I am fine, Jujube is fine, and I did not make a terrible mess all over Main Street.
Sincerely,
A very careful driver

Dear Pier 1 Imports,
I would like a job as a copywriter in your home office. You'll be pleased to know I have super great references and an incredible portfolio. Please call me soon.
Sincerely,
A very talented writer

Dear economy,
Shape up and deal with it like a man. This is no time to pout and cry. Come on. You can pull through.
From,
One who cares

Dear future home,
I'm coming. And after being at Triple T, I really hope you have a fireplace. I would really like to roast marshmallows while watching a sappy love story.
From,
Your future occupant

2 comments:

  1. I would write a really witty comment here, but I can't stop laughing! I should have known it would be a wild day when we had a dance off at 10:30 a.m.

    ReplyDelete