Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No More Broken Hearts, Please

For my birthday, Jujube got me a box of heart-shaped cookies--and mmm, were they yummy. However, this was the problem:

... A broken heart. :-(

And yes, I ate it.

After Jujube bestowed upon me this lovely box of cookies, she proclaimed: I hope this is not an omen of things to come.

....

Me too.

This better not be a year of heart-ache, I say. I mean geeze, I'm not getting any younger and, in the words of Jujube, my eggs are drying up. (She told me to tell that to a certain Mango the other day... Makes me laugh just thinking about it.)

So, dream guy, wherever you are, I'm waiting for you to bring me a whole cookie. Please come before the frosting dries up.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Yummm, cookies. But broken hearts taste bad. 2010 will be a great year!

    ReplyDelete