Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm Back, Like a TV Show after a Long Summer

So, Jujube, a long, long time ago, taught me the importance of letters. So... here is another post filled with important letters. Enjoy!

Dear blog,
I am terribly sorry I have neglected you. But you will be pleased to know that now that my grandpa's book is finished (and I mean completely finished) I have more time to devote to you and my new blog: http://bananawrites.wordpress.com. I might even write my book. I am liking this idea more and more.So, in short, I will be seeing your much more frequently... I  hope.
Love,
The Random Sara

Dear Salt Lake,
Why do you hate me so. Commuting to you is killing my sleep schedule. And what happened to meeting cute guys on the bus? How come everyone is married? How come I always fall asleep while riding the bus and wouldn't notice a cute guy if he were even sitting next to me?
I'm thinking a change is in order. We shall see.
From,
The tired girl who is always running to trax

Dear house,
I love you. Even if you don't have a fireplace. You are getting more beautiful all the time. Do you like the new coffee table I got you. Pretty, huh? The only problem would be the people jumping around upstairs. Are they training for the Olympics?
From,
A very satisfied occupant

Dear body,
I know, I need to take better care of you. You scream for exercise. Well, I have a treat for you.The clubhouse has a treadmill. Yay!
Love,
The person inside your head

No comments:

Post a Comment