Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Today's Best

My favorite part about today: Well, I actually have a couple favorite parts.

#1 - Jujube and i went to KFC today... one of those I'm-hungry-so-let's-get-fattening-food runs. We ordered small potato wedges for Jujube and a strawberry parfait for me through the drive through. This is what we heard the worker repeat back to us: "So that's a strawberry parfait and a small wedgie?" Hehehe. Maybe it's juvenile, but it still makes me laugh.

#2 - So, I was helping set the table for a family meal and I remembered before helping my mom prepare the food that she clearly said we were going to eat off paper plates. But when dinner came around she dished the food onto plates that were clearly not paper. I said, "I thought we were going to have paper." My sister then replies, "Bacon?" Hahaha.

Love it. Anything to make me laugh.

1 comment: